How To Be The Best Affiliate Marketer
By Harry James Ramsay
In this article I'm going to teach you how you can become the best affiliate marketer by following a few simple tricks and tips. Many affiliates take up affiliate marketing as something that is only selling for profit. You should not take it like that but you must have your aims to profit. Affiliate Marketing is a passion for many people. And those who have affiliate marketing as a passion achieve the maximum success. You should love and like what you are doing, only then will you succeed. You should have a passion for affiliate marketing if you want to become the best affiliate marketer out there.
Here are a few tips and tricks for you:
1. Presell: Set up review pages for the products you promote and presell your products there itself. This can greatly help in increasing conversion rates. Have a presell at your website and then link it by submitting articles to article directories. The presell warms up the visitor of the product and then helps the customer to chose the best product he find s suitable.
2. Explain the benefits in your presell. Explain what the customer will gain if he purchases the product and never give up or go on a low note.
3. Choose the right product to promote. Many affiliates promote the wrong product and lose their money even though they are in the right market. One way to do that is to determine the EPC of a particular merchant. If you are a commission junction affiliate, then I'd recommend you to promote advertisers who have an EPC of above $25. It worked for me as I chose a merchant who had an EPC of $30 and my EPC was $60. Double conversions and more money.
4. Put your Efforts in the Right Place: Some affiliates put their efforts in wrong places and do not make any money. For example, if you are an affiliate who promotes links through article marketing then you should submit your articles to the right directory. You shouldn't submit your article to an article directory that has a very low PR and a low Alexa Rank. So you must know where to put your efforts.
5. Set up Squeeze Pages: Email Marketing is quite effective for affiliates. It allows affiliates to sell as many products as possible to a customer. So setting up squeeze pages and collecting their email addresses and then sending them tips and recommendations is a nice way to get more sales. For example, you are into the fitness niche and have a newsletter with fitness tips. You can promote products like Weight Loss Diets, Muscle Building Books, Fat Loss Books, Fitness Equipment and Home Gyms and Health Club Memberships. Promotion through email marketing increases your chances of being the best affiliate marketer by 67% as you can promote as many products as possible to the same customer.
Setting up squeeze pages and building a list is difficult. If you don't know what you are doing then it'd be a flop. For this I'd recommend you to sign up for some courses and then learn more about them. The newsletter I'd recommend is Affiliate X factor which is free and tells you the exact ways to build a list, set up a squeeze page and write emails that increase sales.
Harry James Ramsay is a student expert at internet marketing who has been involved in online marketing for almost a year. Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Harry_James_Ramsay