8/29/2015

How to Make Money Online With Affiliate Marketing and Work at Home




How to Make Money Online With Affiliate Marketing and Work at Home
By Anne O'Dwyer  

Well today the above is the goal or desire of 13,300,000, over 13 million people, what is your goal? Is it to make money, make money online, or work at home, or maybe all three? I do just that, it's a great feeling to be time free and your own boss. You will be busy and fully occupied unless you outsource some of the activities, but you can choose when you work around other commitments. I have dabbled on the internet for a number of years and like most people I didn't make any money right away, but it is very exciting when it starts to work and orders come your way.
http://tinyurl.com/nlvpzfc

I'm self-taught and in fact a bit of a technophobe; when I started I had hardly surfed the net or seldom used email, so virtually anyone can learn. It wasn't easy and technical stuff floored me. However I am very determined and never give up if I know I have made the right choice to do something. If others were succeeding so could I. Working with a more technical companion was for me a big help; that is something to consider, as what one is good at could compliment skills of another. So if I was beginning my internet career again there are a few things I would do differently. Would you like to know what would be a better way to start so that you can make money quicker?
Firstly consider if working at home, or anywhere with a laptop and internet connection, are really what you want? It is quite a solitary existence, so no colleagues around unless you choose to work with a friend of partner. You can both run separate business in different niches but compliment each other's skills. Choose a niche that really excites you, a topic that you are passionate about, and would like to spend time developing. I wanted to help people start online and to help them find an easier way, so that is what I do. I am a trained teacher in the offline world and also have 35 years sales experience, so for me it was a perfect choice.
Decide what you would like to do online, there are many end goals, many ways you can diversify or incorporate ideas later; but affiliate marketing is an excellent starting point. This is still what I would do if I was beginning again. If I didn't have spare cash I would put training costs onto a 0% credit card and decide on a small budget for advertising to get things moving quickly. I would also do organic marketing, it is good long-term and free, but takes a long time to build. Take a look at my other articles for marketing ideas. Then most importantly I would find a good mentor in my chosen niche, someone I could relate to and understand. I would choose someone dynamic who works in a style that suits me; it could be: video or the written word, telephone advice, or with a membership-site. Mentors work n different ways some provide web-pages and technical support, others work with email and regular webinars. Most importantly your mentor should supply a good range of high value, desirable products that you can direct your prospective customers to; this is how you get paid.

Affiliate marketing is a very simple method of learning the techniques of beginning online and the various marketing methods. It is great fun, sometimes a challenge but definitely rewarding. Begin part-time as a hobby business, keep your current income whilst you learn and look forward to the point you have time freedom, meanwhile you have an exciting new hobby.
I would like to wish you success in your venture here are some books to help you:
"Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway" by Susan Jeffers. "Ask for the Moon" by Percy Ross
"Thank God it's Monday" by Charles Cameron and Suzanne Elusor, a book to offer strategies for making life more tolerable whilst you make changes. "Facebook for business" by Bud E Smith "Email Persuasion" by Ian Brodie "500 Social Media Tips" by Andrew Macarthy "Profitable social Media Marketing" by Tim Kitchen and Tachmeem Mirza "SEO Step by Step" by Caimin Jones

My name is Anne -"We always aim to give more value than you expect" Best Wishes in your venture, take a look at the information to grow your business FAST. I would like to introduce you to Sarah Staar's fantastic FREE information videos she has allowed me to share with you. She is a very successful Internet Marketer and Coach. Her videos are very clear and easy to follow - See for your-self NOW whilst they are available to view FREE! You will find several on our website - enjoy!
Go to: http://www.developonlinesuccess.com/video; Visit http://www.developonlinesuccess.com/cap
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Anne_O'Dwyer

No comments:

Post a Comment